I enjoy writing technical tutorials, usually focused on walking beginners through a project, explaining each step. Here are examples of some of my writing.
- Building a Discord bot with Node.js and Repl.it
- Building a Discord bot with Python and Repl.it
- Creating and hosting a basic web application with Django and Repl.it
- Enter the Zone, fight imposter syndrome, and unlock intrinsic motivation
- Building a CRUD application with Flask and SQLAlchemy
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python's Scikit-learn
- Building a Serverless Chatbot with AWS, Zappa, Telegram, and api.ai
- Practical Neural Networks with Keras: Classifying Yelp Reviews
- Analysing Four Million Yelp Reviews with Python on AWS
- Predicting Yelp Stars from Reviews with scikit-learn and Python
- Building a Telegram Bot using Python (Part 1)
- Building a Telegram Bot using Python (Part 2)
- Using Postgres through SQL Alchemy
- How to create a Calibre Ebook Server
- Steganography: messages hidden in pictures. Can a picture say a thousand words?
Less formal pieces
Because fun is important too.
- Security (A poem defining the concept of security)
- The Day my Mom Cut my Brother's Hair (A poetry competition which I won when I was 10)